Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-13 Origin: Site
Canvas: A thicker cotton or linen fabric. Named for the original use of sails. Generally, plain weave is used, a small amount of twill weave is used, and warp and weft yarns are multi-stranded.
Canvas is usually divided into two categories: coarse canvas and fine canvas. The coarse canvas, also known as the tarpaulin, is commonly woven with No. 58 (10 lbs) 4 to 7 strands. The fabric is strong and resistant to folding and has good waterproof performance. It is used for covering cars and open warehouses and tents in the wild.
Fine canvas warp and weft yarns are generally 2 strands 58 to 6 strands 28 (10 inches / 2 to 21 inches / 6), used to make labor protection clothing and supplies. It can also be used as a fabric for shoes, travel bags, backpacks, etc. after dyeing. In addition, there are rubber canvas, shield canvas for fire and radiation protection, and canvas for paper machine.
Canvas bag features
1. The material of the canvas bag is the same as the material of the cotton bag. The above is of course environmentally friendly;
2. The most important cost of environmentally friendly canvas bags is fabrics. Some non-woven bags use environmentally-friendly inks. Generally, they will not cut corners to save the money (unless they are given by the manufacturer), so it can be called here. Got environmental protection;
3. Sturdy and durable, notice that there is no damage to the fabric of the environmentally-friendly canvas bag used for two years, but some places have opened the line (sometimes it is very heavy, the manufacturer does not do well), so the workmanship is a sophisticated manufacturer. This is from the time of publicity;
4. The canvas eco-bag has more fabrics and more lines, and most of them are very smooth and flat.
5. It is also easier to clean. There will be a little deformation after washing, because pure cotton will shrink. This is much stronger than non-woven fabrics.